• 4 tbsp Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Just Rapeseed Oil
• 1/2 chicken breast, skin removed, sliced into strips
• 1/2 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
• 2 tbsp clear honey
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 85g/3.5oz fresh rocket leaves
• Just Balsamic Dressing, for drizzling
Heat two tablespoons of the Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Just Rapeseed Oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes, until golden-brown and cooked through, and then transfer to a plate.
Fry the onion in the pan until soft.
Mix the honey and mustard together in a large bowl. Add the rocket to the bowl along with the chicken and onion. Toss together and drizzle with Just Balsamic Dressing.
Place onto a large serving plate and serve.