- 1 tbsp of Just Rapeseed Oil for greasing
- 250g organic jumbo porridge oats
- 100g wheatgerm
- 150g seed mix (or 150g combination of sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and flax seeds)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 150ml clear honey
- 100g shelled pistachio nuts
- 170g pack of dried cranberries, blueberries, cherries or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or gas mark 4 and grease 2 baking trays with rapeseed oil.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, wheatgerm, seeds and cinnamon if using. Pour the honey into a small saucepan and heat gently until thin and syrupy.
- Drizzle over the oat mixture and mix well. Divide the mixture between the 2 trays and bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove and cool before adding the berries and nuts.
- Store in airtight containers for up to a month and serve for breakfast with milk and/or yogurt and some fresh fruit.