The website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for most websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our visitors, and some collect information about browsing behaviour.
By using and browsing this website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the settings icon and choose Preferences.
2. Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
3. Click “Content settings…”.
4. Select “Cookies” in the bar on the left, and choose “Block sites from setting any data”.
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.